- Do you sell your garage cabinets nationally?
Yes. We custom manufacture our garage cabinets in Bend, Oregon, but we ship all across North America. In some cases, we can ship internationally as well.
- How do I buy Baldhead Cabinets?
We sell most of our garage cabinets directly from our shop in Bend. Call us for more details.
- How do the cabinets ship and how much does shipping cost?
We box and palletize your cabinets and ship via freight line. Shipping is based on weight and is quoted per job.
- Do the custom cabinets sell individually or as sets?
Custom cabinets are modular and sell individually. This makes it easy to add onto or reconfigure your set later if needed.
- How many color choices do you have?
We are excited to offer thirteen standard color options, available as one solid color or a two-tone color scheme. You can also upgrade to custom colors or stainless steel fronts.
- Are the metal cabinets self supported?
The metal cabinets can be self-standing in certain situations. However, we recommend mounting them directly to studded or concrete walls.
- Do the metal cabinets have locks?
Locks are not a standard feature, but we are happy to upgrade your garage cabinets with locks upon request.
- Can I install the cabinets myself?
Yes. Some of our customers install the cabinets themselves, though we recommend getting a friend to help, as the cabinets can be heavy. Some of our customers hire a contractor or handyman to install for them. In many cases our customers choose our start-to-finish installation services for an additional fee.
- Where are the cabinets manufactured?
Made in the USA. We are proud to design and manufacture your custom cabinets in Bend, Oregon.
- Can I see the cabinets before I make the purchase?
Yes. Our Bend, Oregon, showroom is open from 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday and by appointment on weekends. If you live locally or are visiting, we hope you’ll come see us.